We love to travel to various cities and try to do as many escape rooms there as possible. We spent a weekend in April 2017 in Berlin, Germany, and did a couple of escape rooms. Of course there are a LOT more Escape Rooms in Berlin than we had a chance to try – never the less, we tried to go to the best rated locations to find out, if they can hold up to their reputations.
We got the recommendations mostly from the Germany-based Escape Room Enthusiast blog escape-maniac.com, which is written in german. But the Website gives a great overview over the best Escape Rooms in Germany.
In general, the quality of the rooms we did during our visit was very high – so don’t be surprised by the general high ratings.
- The Room in Berlin offers one of, if not the, best games we have ever played. Definitely a most do if you are in Berlin.
- Cat in the Bag is a lovely local escape room with very well designed and interesting rooms.
- Final Escape Berlin are super stylish offer great looking games with interesting twists
- Claustrophobia Berlin is the Berlin-location of one of the biggest Escape Room franchises in the world – and they certainly know how to do good games.
Bears’ Escape Reviews of Berlin
Definitely check out our individual Bears’ Escape Reviews of the Berlin-based games we played:
Bears’ Escape “Exit VR” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “The Room” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “House of Tales” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “Illuminati Escape” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “Cat in the Bag” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “Smart Room” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “Claustrophobia” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “Final Escape” in Berlin
Bears’ Escape “Escape Berlin” in Berlin
More Review Blogs for Berlin & Germany
Here we have a list of more Escape Room Review Blogs which cover Berlin as well as Germany for further information – if you also have a blog that offers reviews, please let us know:
- Escape Maniac (german)
- Escape Room Games (german)
- Exit Game (german)
- Escape The Review – Europe Guide / Germany Section
Berlin offers a ton of rooms – let us know if you have a recommendation which we should consider on our next trip to the german capitol.