We love to travel to various cities and try to do as many escape rooms there as possible. We spent a whole day in March of 2017 in London, United Kingdom, and did a couple of escape rooms. Considering our tight schedule, we did not even scratch the surface of all the different room options you can find in London – never the less, we have reviewed all the rooms we did and offer them her in a comprehensive list for you to go over.
For a way bigger list of excellent rooms, please check out this great blog, written by a London-based Escape Room Enthusiast thelogicescapesme.com, who also helped us with recommendations for our trip – thank you for that.
In general, we did not encounter a really bad room – although the rooms we did varied in the approach they used.
- Time Run – one of the best Escape Room companies we have visited. Check it out, if you have a chance. They will probably close their doors at the end of 2017. You should be a group of 3 and up to do their rooms.
- ClueQuest was a very modern, polished escape room company with a very cool and technical game.
- Clue Adventure on the other hand used a very traditional approach, but put a lot of love to detail and a huge amount of puzzles into their room and is a great room for bigger groups who love to solve puzzles simultaneously.
- Breakin’ Escape Rooms offer a big variety of escape room themes with new and very good looking games – we just struggled a big with the general game flow and the hint system.
- Secret Studio on the other hand set the focus on storytelling, with a very theatrical approach – although the puzzles are no joke either.
Bears’ Escape Reviews of London
Definitely check out our individual Bears’ Escape Reviews of the London-based games we played:
More Review Blogs for London & the UK
Here we have a list of more Escape Room Review Blogs which cover London as well as the UK area for further information – if you also have a blog that offers reviews, please let us know:
- The Logic Escapes Me
- Escape The Review
- London Escapists
- Brit of an Escape Habit
- Escape Review
- Really Fun
- Escape Game Addicts
- Escape Obsessed
- The Great Escapees
- Escape and Conquer
- Scare Addicts
- Escape Room Tips (London focused Article)
London offers a ton of rooms – let us know if you have a recommendation which we should consider on our next trip to London.