We are living in Austria – so naturally our most travelled destination for Escape Rooms is our capital – Vienna. The biggest tourist city in the country offers a lot of different rooms – it is definitely the go-to city in Austria for Escape-Room Enthusiasts.
Since we are a little bit limited in Austria, we try to not to play all the rooms available at once – which means we still have not covered every room there is. But – we have already compiled a overview and are working constantly to expand our Vienna Escape Room Reviews.
For more details, please check out our Reviews below, here are some Highlights:
- Fox in a Box in Vienna is one of our favourite Companies for its consistancy of well designed games and super nice staff.
- Time Busters (we have not finished the Review) offers two really great games: The Labrinth is a huge 90 Minutes Game which is stacked with puzzles and a real challenge for even an experienced group. The Mine is a very well designed room with a great immersion and puzzles
- Escapology offers a very well designed Egypt room of which we still have very fond memories of
- Exit Think sets its focus more on the storytelling and room design, which it does very well
Bears’ Escape Reviews of Vienna
Definitely check out our individual Bears’ Escape Reviews of the London-based games we played:
More Review Blogs for Vienna & Austria
Sadly we have not yet found another blog that also covers Austria – but if you have an Escape Room Blog, please contact us so we can add your link.
- The Logic Escapes Me (The Blog is London-based, but Ken has written a wonderful tourist guide for Vienna)
Vienna offers a ton of rooms – let us know if you have a recommendation which we should consider on our next trip to Vienna.